UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO A MASSIVE INCREASE IN PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY COSTS WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO SELL THE KENSINGTON BREASTFEEDING CHAIR.
Due to demand from NHS customers and healthcare professionals we are delighted to offer the Kensington Breastfeeding Chair in Vinyl (image shown is in fabric for illustration only).
Designed to withstand the rigorous demands of both heavy domestic and contract upholstery, this vinyl is ideal for areas of extreme heavy usage such as busy maternity units. MumStuff would certainly recommend the vinyl covering in such busy environments where staff may not have the time or opportunity to care for a fabric chair and are unable to immediately remove any stains to maintain its good looks.
The large selection of colours encompasses modern neutrals, warm classics to vivid bright colours and there should be one to match your decor.
* Flame retardant to Crib 5. BS5852 ignition Source 0, 1 & 5. BS 7176 Medium Hazard.
* Tested to withstand in excess of 100,000 Martindale (fabric) rubs.
* Suitable for Infection Control areas (NaDCC Compatible).
Further technical data can be supplied on demand together with the Fire Retardancy Test Certificates.
* Click here to find out all about the chair and its ergomomic design.
* The chair legs are 'natural beech' colour.
* Click here for the dimensions of the Breastfeeding Chair.
Important: Colours will vary on individual monitors. We're happy to send you free fabric samples click here to send us your request.
For a personal service and advice on the product, please contact us. .
We are happy to accept NHS, Government and Local Authority purchase orders by fax on 01604 589 102, email or by post.